DPM4 Camo Utility front made by Cyprinus™ for the Trakker © Tempest V2 Bivvy
Transform your Trakker © Tempest V2 Bivvy into a 2 man shelter or give yourself additional workspace on those long sessions with this Utility Front.
Manufactured using our 20,000mm HH HydroTec material, it features frame supports for additional stability in adverse weather conditions as well as being supplied with a tension strap, carry bag and T-pegs.
The Utility Front also features two-way zipped doors which can be used ‘letter-box style’, and those wishing to cover the floor of their recently-acquired additional space can do so with the supplied dedicated groundsheet.
- Specifically designed for use with the Trakker © Tempest V2 Bivvy
- Clips on to the front of your Typhoon shelter to give a large extra working space
- Can be used to transform a Typhoon Bivvy into a two-man shelter
- Increases internal dimensions of Typhoon Brolly from W255cm x D230cm to approximately W255cm x D310cm
- 20,000mm Hydrostatic Head fabric
- Comes with frame supports for extra stability in adverse weather
- Dual-zipped doors allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Dual rod straps
- Supplied with tension strap, carry bag and T-pegs
- HEAVY-DUTY groundsheet included
- Material: polyester
- Weight: 3kg (plus pegs 0.85kg)
- Transport size: 95 x 20cm