Max Headroom (MH) - Designed for the taller angler.
150cm Internal Head Height
Our revolutionary, patented block design enables the Typhoon to be erected in a matter of seconds, and once erected, the shelter is free-standing.
A clever footprint design maximizes the internal space for the session angler while remaining nimble enough to slot into all but the most compact of swims.
With its adjustable ventilation system, the Typhoon takes bankside comfort to the next level by maximizing airflow throughout the shelter, which significantly reduces condensation. Combine the four large rear vents with the front Insect panels and you have a fully ventilated bivvy. If the weather suddenly changes, the cleverly designed vent system can be propped half-open, allowing airflow without rain coming in. This also offers peace of mind should you wish to sleep in a well-ventilated shelter. You are also now able to zip-off the front panel should the weather turn "Meditteranean"
The Typhoon utilizes our most hydrophobic and breathable Hydrotec® material to date, offering a unique windproof membrane with UPV40 protection level while remaining incredibly waterproof and breathable.
- Revolutionary, patented design.
- Ultra-quick, easy to use and assemble
- Our improved stiffer Ventilation Technology - keeps the air circulating, reducing condensation
- 4 large rear vents and two large front vents give all-round ̊ventilation
- Comes complete with inner vapour shield designed to give an extra layer of protection from condensation.
- Advanced patented machined aluminium block design - lightweight, super-strong and fatigue resistant
- Zip-Off front section
- Comfortably fits one bed and one angler
- Fully anodized anti-twist pole system
- Magnetix 48" Storm Poles included
- Dual rod straps
- Heavy-duty zip in groundsheet included
- Zipped heavy duty carry bag
- Supplied with tension strap and T-pegs
- Technical Specification
- Material: Hydrotec® 20,000HH with UPV40 protection level
- 152cm Head Height (for the taller angler)
- Dimensions 152cm(H)x235cm(D)x295cm(W)