This is the Bivvy & Wrap Combo Deal
- Comes with Overwrap included
- Super strong 20,000mm HH Hydrotec material
- Ultimate all-weather protection and durability
- Comes with clip-in vapour shield
- Comes with a clear PVC window
- Eliminates condensation whilst maximising internal space
- Sturdy 3 rib, 4 pole system with extended peak
- Wide-gauge black powder-coated aluminium pole system
- Rock steady pegging points in all conditions
- Rear panel designed to maximise internal floor space
- Heavy-duty groundsheet with elastic pegging points
- Fully removable zip-out front panel
- Heavy-duty black Mozi-mesh panels
- Windows with zip down blinds
- Dual zipped doors for letterbox opening
- Reinforced webbing pegging points with stainless steel D-rings
- Supplied with pegs & heavy duty zipped carry case
- 4 x Velcro rod retaining straps
- Bivvy Dimensions: H 140cm X W 250cm X D 205cm
- Weight: 14.4kg
The K2 One Man Bivvy is the perfect bivvy solution for the solo angler who likes to be prepared on the bank. With a footprint that is 250cm wide and 205cm deep, you have more than enough room for even a wideboy bedchair and a whole load of additional luggage. It is also 140cm high, which is perfect for the taller angler as it allows you to sit completely upright without worrying about hitting your head on the roof of the bivvy. This is thanks to the bivvy’s three rib structure, which maximises the internal space without adding unnecessary inches onto the footprint of the bivvy. The frame supports, which interlock with the ribs, prevent the bivvy from sagging and provide the bivvy with the additional structural support that is required.
One of the biggest benefits of the K2 One Man is its quick and easy setup. Once practised, any angler will be able to completely erect the bivvy in a matter of minutes. Firstly lay out the groundsheet, as this will give you a clear indication of the size of the bivvies footprint. Secondly, layout the bivvy on top and slot together the ribs and poles. Fasten the bivvy to the groundsheet and tension strap, and then connect the back pole. You should then be able to pull up the front of the bivvy in a pram hood manner. By fixing in the rest of the frame supports and pegging down the rest of the bivvy you will now have a completely structurally sound bivvy. The front of the bivvy simply zips into place. This means that you can set up the bivvy without the front panel, enabling you to use it as an open fronted day shelter for shorter winter sessions.
The K2 One Man is ideal for use in the summer months thanks to its heavy-duty mozzie mesh panels. These are integrated into the rear of the bivvy, as well as in the front window panels. This allows you to enjoy maximum airflow through the bivvy whilst still remaining protected from nasty mosquito bites – a bankside staple, particularly on the continent. The bivvy is also perfect for winter angling, too, thanks in part to its clip-in vapour shield. This practically transforms the bivvy into a dual skinned outfit, virtually eliminating the risk of condensation and adding additional heat retention. Should you want to keep even warmer for your winter angling, or you simply want some additional storage space, you can also purchase a winter skin for the K2 One Man.
The door of the K2 One Man is dual zipped. This allows it to be used in a letterbox function, giving you an uninterrupted view over your swim no matter the weather conditions. Thanks to the bivvy’s integrated storm peak you can sit in the bivvy with the door open (either completely open or in a letterbox style) in even the most driving rain without worrying that you (or the contents of your bivvy) are going to get damp.
The whole outfit weighs in at 14.4kg and the K2 One Man comes supplied with a heavy-duty groundsheet and pegs.