PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE HAVE COME IN FROM THE FACTORY WITH THE WRONG LOGO ON. INSTEAD OF SAYING CYPRINUS THEY HAVE A SMALL "CARPSTAR" LOGO AS CAN BE SEEN IN ONE OF THE PICS. FOR THIS REASON, WE ARE SELLING THESE CHEAPER THAN WE WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE DONE
Made by Cyprinus © specifically to fit the Trakker © V2 Bivvy System.
Extend your Trakker © Tempest V2 Bivvy into a larger 2 man workspace for those longer sessions with the Cyprinus Tempest © Bivvy Utility Front.
Manufactured using our 20,000mm HH HydroTec material, it features frame supports for additional stability in adverse weather conditions as well as being supplied with a tension strap, carrybag and T-pegs.
The Utility Front also features two-way zipped doors which can be used ‘letter-box style’, and those wishing to cover the floor of their recently-acquired additional space can do so with a dedicated Tempest Utility Front Groundsheet for their shelter.
- Specifically designed for use with the Typhoon Bivvy
- Clips on to the front of your Tempest shelter to give a large extra working space
- Can be used to transform a Typhoon Bivvy into a two-man shelter
- Increases internal dimensions of Typhoon Brolly from W255cm x D230cm to approximately W255cm x D310cm
- 20,000mm Hydrostatic Head fabric
- Comes with frame supports for extra stability in adverse weather
- Dual-zipped doors allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Dual rod straps
- Supplied with tension strap, carrybag and T-pegs
- HydroTec © 20,000 HH
- Weight: 3kg (plus pegs 0.85kg)
- Transport size: 95 x 20cm