PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE HAVE COME IN FROM THE FACTORY WITH THE WRONG LOGO ON. INSTEAD OF SAYING CYPRINUS THEY HAVE A SMALL "CARPSTAR" LOGO AS CAN BE SEEN IN ONE OF THE PICS. FOR THIS REASON WE ARE SELLING THESE CHEAPER THAN WE WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE DONE
Transform your Cyprinus Typhoon Bivvy into a 2 man shelter or give yourself additional workspace on those longer sessions with the Cyprinus Typhoon Bivvy Utility Front.
Manufactured using our 20,000mm HH HydroTec material, it features frame supports for additional stability in adverse weather conditions as well as being supplied with a tension strap, carrybag and T-pegs.
The Utility Front also features two-way zipped doors which can be used ‘letter-box style’, and those wishing to cover the floor of their recently-acquired additional space can do so with a dedicated Tempest Utility Front Groundsheet for their shelter.
- Specifically designed for use with the Typhoon Bivvy
- Clips on to the front of your Tempest shelter to give a large extra working space
- Can be used to transform a Typhoon Bivvy into a two-man shelter
- Increases internal dimensions of Typhoon Brolly from W255cm x D230cm to approximately W255cm x D310cm
- 20,000mm Hydrostatic Head fabric
- Comes with frame supports for extra stability in adverse weather
- Dual-zipped doors allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Dual rod straps
- Supplied with tension strap, carrybag and T-pegs
- Material: polyester
- Weight: 3kg (plus pegs 0.85kg)
- Transport size: 95 x 20cm