Cap Wrap That Fits Trakker® Tempest Advanced 100 Bivvy made by Cyprinus
Transform your Trakker® Tempest Advanced 100 Bivvy into a double-layered shelter, with the "Cap-Wrap", which almost eliminates condensation and offers extra protection from the elements by creating an overhang on the front of your bivvy.
Its extended sides and back provide full double layer coverage from top to bottom. The Cap-Wrap can be easily installed in seconds via a system of spigots on the three front masts. It is then simply secured with sardines around the bivvy. It has rear openings at the back to allow air to circulate through the shelter in hot weather which in turn will help reduce the temperature in the summer. It also includes two velcro straps for convenient and secure placement of your rods and comes with a water drainage gutter.
- Designed specifically for the Trakker® Tempest Advanced 100 Bivvy
- Offers better protection from the elements
- Reduces condensation and increases shade
- Gutter against water
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Double straps for the rods
- The ventilation system helps air circulation, reducing condensation
- Hydrotec fabric - Super waterproof, breathable, and hydrophobic
- Supplied with a zipped bag
- Material: HydroTec
- Weight: Approx 5.5kg
- Transport size: 68 x 40cm
TRAKKER/TEMPEST is a registered trademark of Cipher
International Limited. Use of this trademark does not imply any affiliation with or
endorsement by Cipher International Limited.