Transform your Typhoon MH (Max Headroom) into a double-layered shelter, with the "Cap-Wrap", which almost eliminates condensation and offers extra protection from the elements by creating an overhang on the front of your bivvy.
Its extended sides and back provide full double layer coverage from top to bottom. The Cap-Wrap can be easily installed in seconds via a system of spigots on the three front masts. It is then simply secured with sardines around the bivvy. It has rear openings at the back to allow air to circulate through the shelter in hot weather which in turn will help reduce the temperature in the summer. It also includes two velcro straps for convenient and secure placement of your rods and comes with a water drainage gutter.
- Designed specifically for the Typhoon MH Bivvy
- Offers better protection from the elements
- Reduces condensation and increases shade
- Gutter against water
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Double straps for the rods
- The ventilation system helps air circulation, reducing condensation
- Hydrotec fabric - Super waterproof, breathable, and hydrophobic
- Supplied with a zipped bag
- Material: HydroTec 20,000 HH
- Weight: Approx 5.5kg
- Dimensions 150cm(H)x240cm(D)x295cm(W)
- Transport size: 68 x 40cm