Cyprinus® Utility front fits Trakker ® Khaki Tempest V2 Brolly
Transform your Cyprinus Typhoon Bivvy into a 2 man shelter or give yourself additional workspace on those long sessions with the Cyprinus Typhoon Bivvy Utility Front.
Manufactured using our 20,000mm HH HydroTec Ripstop material, it features frame supports for additional stability in adverse weather conditions as well as being supplied with a tension strap, carry bag, and T-pegs.
The Utility Front also features two-way zipped doors which can be used ‘letter-box style’, and those wishing to cover the floor of their recently-acquired additional space can do so with supplied dedicated Utility Front Groundsheet.
- Specifically designed for use with the Typhoon Bivvy
- Clips onto the front of your Typhoon shelter to give a large extra working space
- Can be used to transform a Typhoon Bivvy into a two-man shelter
- Increases internal dimensions of Typhoon Brolly from W255cm x D230cm to approximately W255cm x D310cm
- 20,000mm Hydrostatic Head fabric Ripstop
- Comes with frame supports for extra stability in adverse weather
- Dual-zipped doors allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Dual rod straps
- Supplied with tension strap, carry bag and T-pegs
- Groundsheet included
- Material: 20,000HH Hydrotec® Ripstop
- Weight: 3kg (plus pegs 0.85kg)
- Transport size: 95 x 20cm