Cyprinus™ Utility front for the Trakker © Tempest Air V2
Transform your Trakker © Tempest Air V2 into a 2 man shelter or give yourself additional workspace on those long sessions with the Cyprinus™ Utility front for the Trakker © Tempest Air V2.
Manufactured using our 20,000mm HH HydroTec © material (same as the Aquatexx ©), it features frame supports for additional stability in adverse weather conditions as well as being supplied with a tension strap, carry bag and T-pegs.
The Utility Front also features two-way zipped doors which can be used ‘letter-box style’, and those wishing to cover the floor of their recently-acquired additional space can do so with supplied dedicated Utility Front Groundsheet.
- Specifically designed for use with the Trakker © Tempest Air V2
- Clips on to the front of your Trakker © Tempest Air V2 shelter to give a large extra working space
- Can be used to transform a Trakker © Tempest Air V2 into a two-man shelter
- Increases internal dimensions of Trakker © Tempest Air V2 from W255cm x D230cm to approximately W255cm x D310cm
- 20,000mm HH Hyrdrotec © fabric (same as the Aquatexx ©)
- Comes with frame supports for extra stability in adverse weather
- Dual-zipped doors allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Dual rod straps
- Supplied with tension strap, carry bag and T-pegs
- Groundsheet included
- Material: polyester
- Weight: 3kg (plus pegs 0.85kg)
- Transport size: 95 x 20cm