Cyprinus™ Utility front made to fit Trakker © Tempest Composite MB Bivvy
Transform your Trakker © Tempest Composite MB Bivvy into a 2 man shelter or give yourself additional workspace on those longer sessions with the Cyprinus Typhoon Bivvy Utility Front.
Manufactured using our 20,000mm HH HydroTec material, it features frame supports for additional stability in adverse weather conditions as well as being supplied with a tension strap, carry-bag and T-pegs.
The Utility Front also features two-way zipped doors which can be used ‘letter-box style’, and those wishing to cover the floor of their recently-acquired additional space can do so with a dedicated Tempest Utility Front Groundsheet for their shelter.
- Specifically designed for use with the Trakker © Tempest Composite MB Bivvy
- Clips on to the front of your shelter to give a large extra working space
- Can be used to transform a Trakker © Tempest Composite MB Bivvy into a two-man shelter
- Increases internal dimensions of Typhoon Brolly from W255cm x D230cm to approximately W255cm x D310cm
- 20,000mm Hydrostatic Head fabric
- Comes with frame supports for extra stability in adverse weather
- Dual-zipped doors allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Dual rod straps
- Supplied with tension strap, carrybag and T-pegs
- Groundsheet included
- Material: polyester
- Weight: 3kg (plus pegs 0.85kg)
- Transport size: 95 x 20cm