Cyprinus® Utility front Fits Trakker ® Tempest V2 Bivvy
Transform your Trakker® Tempest Bivvy V2 into a 2 man shelter or give yourself additional workspace on those long sessions with the Cyprinus® Utility front for the Trakker® Tempest Bivvy V2.
Manufactured using our 20,000mm HH HydroTec® material (same as the Aquatexx®), it features frame supports for additional stability in adverse weather conditions as well as being supplied with a tension strap, carry bag and T-pegs.
The Utility Front also features two-way zipped doors which can be used ‘letter-box style’, and those wishing to cover the floor of their recently-acquired additional space can do so with supplied dedicated Utility Front Groundsheet.
- Specifically designed for use with the Trakker® Tempest Bivvy V2
- Clips on to the front of your Trakker® Tempest Bivvy V2 shelter to give a large extra working space
- Can be used to transform a Trakker® Tempest Bivvy V2 into a two-man shelter
- Increases internal dimensions of Trakker® Tempest Bivvy V2 from W255cm x D230cm to approximately W255cm x D310cm
- 20,000mm HH Hyrdrotec® fabric (same as the Aquatexx®)
- Comes with frame supports for extra stability in adverse weather
- Dual-zipped doors allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Dual rod straps
- Supplied with tension strap, carry bag and T-pegs
- Groundsheet included
- Material: polyester
- Weight: 3kg (plus pegs 0.85kg)
- Transport size: 95 x 20cm
International Limited. Use of this trademark does not imply any affiliation with or
endorsement by Cipher International Limited.