Cyprinus © CapWrap Skull Wrap for Trakker © Tempest V2 bivvy
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY NEED TO EXTEND THE PEGGING BUNGEES ON THIS TO FIT YOUR MODEL
Transform your Trakker © Tempest V2 bivvy into a double-layered shelter, with the "Cap-Wrap", which almost eliminates condensation and offers extra protection from the elements by creating an overhang on the front of your bivvy. Its extended sides and back provide full double layer coverage from top to bottom.
The Cap-Wrap can be easily installed in seconds via a system of spigots on the three front masts. It is then simply secured around the bivvy.
It has rear openings at the back to allow air to circulate through the shelter in hot weather which in turn will help reduce the temperature in the summer. I
t also includes two velcro straps for convenient and secure placement of your rods and a comes with a water drainage gutter.
- Designed specifically for the Tempest© V2 bivvy
- Offers better protection from the elements
- Reduces condensation and increases shade
- Gutter against water
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Double straps for the rods
- Ventilation system helps air circulation, reducing condensation
- Hydrotec © fabric - Super waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic (Same as Aquatexx ©)
- Supplied with a zipped bag
- Material: HydroTec
- Weight: Approx 5.5kg
- Transport size: 68 x 40cm