Cyprinus™ Utility front for Trakker © Advanced 100 Bivvy
Transform your Trakker® Advanced 100 Bivvy into a 2 man shelter or give yourself additional workspace on those long sessions with this utility front made by Cyprinus®
Manufactured using our 20,000mm HH HydroTec material, it features frame supports for additional stability in adverse weather conditions as well as being supplied with a tension strap, carry bag and T-pegs.
The Utility Front also features two-way zipped doors which can be used ‘letter-box style’, and those wishing to cover the floor of their recently-acquired additional space can do so with supplied dedicated Utility Front Groundsheet.
- Specifically designed for use with the Trakker® Advanced 100 Bivvy
- Clips on to the front of your Typhoon shelter to give a large extra working space
- Increases internal dimensions of Typhoon Brolly from W255cm x D230cm to approximately W255cm x D310cm
- 20,000mm Hydrostatic Head fabric
- Comes with frame supports for extra stability in adverse weather
- Dual-zipped doors allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Dual rod straps
- Supplied with tension strap, carry bag and T-pegs
- Groundsheet included
- Material: polyester
- Weight: 3kg (plus pegs 0.85kg)
- Transport size: 95 x 20cm
TRAKKER/TEMPEST is a registered trademark of Cipher
International Limited. Use of this trademark does not imply any affiliation with or
endorsement by Cipher International Limited.