Cyprinus™ Utility front for Trakker © Tempest V2 Brolly
Transform your Trakker® Tempest V2 Brolly into a 2 man shelter or give yourself additional workspace on those long sessions with this Cyprinus utility front
Manufactured using our 20,000mm HH HydroTec® material, it features frame supports for additional stability in adverse weather conditions as well as being supplied with a tension strap, carry bag, and T-pegs.
The Utility Front also features two-way zipped doors which can be used ‘letter-box style’, and those wishing to cover the floor of their recently-acquired additional space can do so with supplied dedicated Utility Front Groundsheet.
- Specifically designed for use with the Trakker® Tempest V2 Brolly
- Clips on to the front of your shelter to give a large extra working space
- Can be used to transform a Typhoon Bivvy into a two-man shelter
- Increases internal dimensions of Trakker® Tempest V2 Brolly to approximately W255cm x D310cm
- 20,000mm Hydrostatic Head fabric
- Comes with frame supports for extra stability in adverse weather
- Dual-zipped doors allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Dual rod straps
- Supplied with tension strap, carry bag and T-pegs
- Groundsheet included
- Material: 20,000mm HH HydroTec® (Same as Aquatexx®)
- Weight: 3kg (plus pegs 0.85kg)
- Transport size: 95 x 20cm
International Limited. Use of this trademark does not imply any affiliation with or
endorsement by Cipher International Limited.