Our revolutionary, patented block design enables the Typhoon to be erected in a matter of seconds, and once erected, the shelter is free-standing.
A clever footprint design maximizes the internal space for the session angler while remaining nimble enough to slot into all but the most compact of swims.
With its adjustable ventilation system, the Typhoon takes bankside comfort to the next level by maximizing airflow throughout the shelter, which significantly reduces condensation. Combine the two large rear vents with the front Insect panels and you have a fully ventilated bivvy. If the weather suddenly changes, the cleverly designed vent system can be propped half-open, allowing airflow without rain coming in. This also offers peace of mind should you wish to sleep in a well-ventilated shelter.
The Typhoon utilizes our most hydrophobic (20,000mm HH) and breathable Hydrotec® material to date, offering a unique windproof membrane with UPV40 protection level while remaining incredibly waterproof and breathable.
- Revolutionary, patented design
- Ultra-quick, easy to use and assemble
- Our Ventilation Technology - keeps the air circulating, reducing condensation
- Two large rear vents and two large front vents give all-round ̊ventilation
- Comes complete with inner vapour shield designed to give an extra layer of protection from condensation.
- Advanced patented machine grade aluminium block system - lightweight, super-strong and fatigue resistant
- Comfortably fits one bed and one angler
- Lightweight with small pack down size
- Fully anodized pole system
- Magnetix Storm Poles included
- Dual rod straps
- Heavy-duty zip in groundsheet included
- Zipped heavy duty carry bag
- Supplied with tension strap and T-pegs
- Material: Hydrotec®(20,000mm HH)
- Weight: Approx 9.5kg (plus groundsheet, pegs, and poles weighing 3.6kg)
- Width 270cm, Depth 230cm and Height 130cm
- Transport size: 125L x 27W cm